The Berlin Wall walking tour
The Berlin Wall Border Walk
Duration: approx. 2 hours.
Bookable at the date and starting time of your wish.
Language: English; Berlin walking tour city tour guide in other languages on request.
Start / Meeting point: Checkpoint Charlie under the white sign reading "You are leaving the American Sector" Corner Friedrichstr. - Zimmerstr. Alternative starting point: S-U-Station Brandenburger Tor. (Walking tour in opposite direction)
This Berlin Wall Tour is perfect for small groups up to about 5 - 25 persons.
The Berlin Wall Walking Tour Highlights on the route
- Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin Wall Museum, remains of the Berlin Wall,
- Open-air exhibition "Topography of Terror",
- Federal Ministry of Finance, Berlin Parlament Building, Martin-Gropius-Bau,
- business center Potsdamer Platz, Marlene-Dietrich-Platz,
- Boulevard of Stars, Sony Center, former Daimler areal, ABB Center,
- Mermoral to the murdered Jews of Europe "Holocaust Memorial",
- Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz, ...
- Individual, private Berlin Wall Berlin city tour perfect for small groups of approx. 5 to 25 people, bookable at the date of your choice.
Along the former death strip from Checkpoint Charlie to Brandenburg Gate
Berlin Walking Tour The Berlin Wall Starting point at Checkpoint Charlie
Starting point of the Berlin City Tour at Checkpoint Charlie, corner Friedrichstr. - Zimmerstr. under the white sign reading You are leaving the American sector. Metro station Kochstr., Alternative starting point: Pariser Platz, exit S-U-Bahnhof Brandenburg Gate (Tour in opposite direction).
Berlin City Tours Sightseeing Berlin Wall Tour
Discover Berlin Tour
The Berlin Wall Walking Tour: Date, starting time, number of participants, language, …
The New Berlin Tour Berlin
The new Berlin City tour. In 2 hours from the Brandenburg Gate to the Reichstag Government District, the Holocaust Memorial and Potsdamer Platz.
Private Berlin Tour Sights & Attractions
Berlin Impressions; Things to see in Berlin. Discover the Top sights and attractions of Berlin. THERE ARE PLENTY OF PLACES THAT ARE WORTH SEEING IN BERLIN, GERMANY.